Monday, August 29, 2011

A day with Peter and Rita


Hi Everyone,

Skip and I just returned from a most enjoyable trip to London and Ireland. While in London, we spent the day with Rita and Peter in Shepperton (their new home town). We had a delightful time with them, seeing Hampton Court (Henry VIII's majestic home), a fantastic lunch at their local pub and then a wonderful evening in their new home. Rita and Peter were wonderful hosts and I thought you would enjoy seeing just a few photos taken during our day with them.

Please note that Rita and Peter have new e-mail addresses:


Their new phone number: 01932 2242 85

See you in Monterey-Carmel October 2013 -- mark your calendars!!!












3 comments:

Rob Roberson said...

Now that's what I'm talkin' about. Good posting Tom. C'mon folks, let's have some more.

Don Parkinson said...

Great pictures Tom. Thanks

Ian Hutchison said...

Those are my grandparents I love you! Tati and Grandpa